Polk County Volunteer Services is a program of the Board of County Commissioners and is open for individuals ages 16 - adult. We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities with flexible availability. You may choose to volunteer "once a week" or "once-in-a-while"!
- College Students /Interns
- Adults of all ages
- Corporate Volunteer Teams
- Fraternities/Sororities, Civic & Social Clubs, Professional Associations, Neighborhood Associations, Athletic Teams
- Churches /Faith-based organizations: Youth, Senior Adults, Men's Group, Ladies Circles, Missions Team
- Employment Seekers (for networking & keeping skills updated)
You may complete the online application here.
As of July 15, 2009, please mail completed Volunteer applications to: Polk County Volunteer Services, 2135 Marshall Edwards Dr., Bartow FL, 33830 or Fax (863) 534-5356 or email: Volunteer1@polk-county.net.
- When completing your application, be sure to indicate the specific assignment(s) you wish to register for.
- Special Events* do NOT require an application. Contact us at Fax (863) 534-5356 or e-mail and let us know which event you wish to register for.
For information on participating in the Volunteer Services Program, or to schedule someone to speak to your group please call Voice (863) 534-5580 or Fax (863) 534-5356.