Schedule for the Free Blood Lab Draws Coming to YOU!
More are being scheduled everyday, so check back here often!
April 24 Mulberry Maintenance (in Employee Breakroom from :30 to 9:30 p.m.)
April 25 Utilities Administration Jim Keene Blvd Winter Haven (in Utilities Conference Room #63 from 8-9 p.m.)
April 26 Waste Resources (in Training Room from 8-9 p.m.)
April 30 Ft. Meade Maintenance (in Employee Breakroom from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.)
May 1 Lakeland Area Maintenance on Cambell Road (in the employee breakroom from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.)
May 2 Auburndale Maintenance on Holt Road (in the employee breakroom from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
May 3 Tourism Development, Lake Myrtle Complex in Auburndale (in 1st floor small conference room from 8a.m. to 10 a.m.)
May 8 Dundee Maintenance (in the employee breakroom from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.)
May 9 Frostproof Maintenance (in the employee breakroom from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.)
May 16 Transportation and Utilities on Sheffield Road (in the conference room from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
May 17 Healthy Families Lakeland (at 930 Parker Street from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
May 23 Transportation and Utilities on Sheffield Road (in the conference room from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
- Only employee health plan members (HRA, OA, HSA) are eligible
- You must be pre-registered to take part
- You must not eat or drink after 8 p.m. the night before your blood draw
To pre-register: log onto the Patient Portal at https://mycw3.eclinicalweb.com/emhs/jsp/100mp/login.jsp
- Once into your “health portal” go to: MESSAGES > INBOX > click COMPOSE
- In subject line type: INCENTIVE
- In MESSAGE body, type your AETNA Member ID: (this number starts with a “W”)
- When finished – click SUBMIT
- Open and fill out the QUESTIONNAIRE on the left panel (not same as the Aetna Health Assessment)
- Click MEDICAL HISTORY
- Complete the Incentive Labs form and click SUBMIT REQUEST
or call EHS at (863) 534-5280.
To earn incentives:
1. Get your blood draw done
2. Log onto www.aetnanavigator.com and fill out your Health Assessment
3. Go to your doctor and get a physical exam
It’s that easy to earn $100 in you paycheck and a $200 credit to be applied to your insurance deductable.
All information gathered is confidential and will only be given to your employer at your request.