Polk County Utilities' online payment center provides a fast and easy way to view billing information and allows you to make payments.
Payments that are received after 4:30 p.m. EST or paid at Amscot after 4:00 p.m. EST will be processed the next business day
Our online service is unavailable between the hours of:
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. and 1:45 - 3:30 a.m.
To create your Personal Identification Number (PIN):
- Select Access Payment Center below, then select the Create PIN option
- Provide your Polk County Utilities account number and the cycle route that appears on the utility bill
- Utility payments made after 4:30 p.m. EST will be posted to your account the following business day
If you already have a PIN:
- Select Access Payment Center below and log into your account. This information must be keyed in; do not copy and paste your log in information.
Access Payment Center Now
Automatic Bank Draft
To pay your bill by bank draft:
- Complete and sign the Automatic Bank Drafting Application
- Return application with voided check, U.S. Bank Account only. (Allow 30 days for processing)
- Return via fax, email or mailing address information listed on the Automatic Bank Drafting Application
- Several Amscot locations are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...including holidays. Amscot locations
- A copy of your utility bill will need to be presented. Amscot only accepts cash payments.
- Payments must be received by 4:00 p.m. for same day posting. There is a $1.00 service fee for each payment.
Utility payments made after 4:00 p.m. EST will be posted to your account the following business day.
Pay by Phone
- To pay your utility bill by phone call 863-298-4100 or toll free at 1-800-301-6039.
- Utility payments made after 4:30 p.m. EST will be posted to your account the following business day.
Polk County Utilities
Post Office Box 2019
Bartow, FL 33831-2019
Polk County Utilities
1011 Jim Keene Blvd. · Map
Winter Haven, Florida 33880
The lobby and drive-thru lanes are open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Utility payments made after 4:30 p.m. EST will be posted to your account the following business day
- To sign up for utility bill e-notifications, email email@example.com. If you need further assistance, call 863-298-4100 or toll free at 1-800-301-6039.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit as payment options.
- If your payment is delinquent or your services have been disconnected, please call 863-298-4100 or toll free 1-800-301-6039 to speak with a customer service representative.
- International customers can use their service address when making a payment in lieu of the credit card billing address
For all other questions please contact Polk County Utilities by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 863-298-4100 or toll free at 1-800-301-6039; or fax 863-298-4111. The office hours are Monday-Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. For after hours emergencies call (863) 534-7351.