John E. Hall, Commissioner
Phone: (863) 534-6049
Email: John Hall
Office Address: 330 W. Church Street, Bartow.
Mailing Address: Drawer BC01, P.O. Box 9005, Bartow, Florida 33831-9005.
Executive Assistant: Chris Chila
View District Map (444 KB)
Small Business Owner
- President and Owner of Construction and Maintenance Management, Inc., a project management firm and also a Cattle Rancher
- Certified Public Manager, Florida State University
- B.A. in Business Administration, with a specialization in management, Saint Leo University
- A.A. in General Education and an A.S. in Engineering Technologies, Polk Community College
- Graduate of Auburndale High School, 1972
- Worked for the Polk County Government for 34 years, retiring with the specific goal to run for the political office of County Commissioner.
- Served as either the Deputy Director or the Director of three separate Divisions; Facilities Management, Code Enforcement and the Building Division.
Community Involvement and Memberships
- Member of the Polk County Republican Executive Committee
- Member of the Florida Poly Vision Committee
- Second Vice-Chairman, Board of Directors of the Tampa Lighthouse of the Blind; one (1) year
- Member, Board of Directors of the Tampa Lighthouse of the Blind; eight (8) years
- Member of Polk County’s Post Disaster Redevelopment Committee
- Member of Polk County’s Purchasing Procurement Committees
- Member of Polk County Cattlemen’s Association
- Married to Gwen
- Three (3) adult children and two (2) grandchildren
Hobbies and Interests
- Spending time with family
- Coaching t-ball and other little league sports
- Going to old car shows
- Avid outdoorsman and hunter