Polk County Planning Commission Notice to Hold More Than One Meeting in September 2017
The Polk County Planning Commission is a seven-member board appointed by the Board of County Commissioners. The Planning Commission approves or denies certain types of development applications in the Land Development Code. These developments are identified in the code as a Level 3 or Level 4 review. More information about those reviews can be found here.
The Planning Commission meets at 9 a.m. the first Wednesday of each month in the board room of the County Administration Building, 330 W. Church St. in Bartow.
- Rebecca Troutman, Aug. 31, 2020
- Harold R. Baxter, Aug. 31, 2020
- Susan S. Brewer, secretary, Aug. 31, 2019
- Robert Stanz, Aug. 31, 2018
- Matthew Cain, Sept. 30, 2019
- Rennie Heath, chair, Oct. 24, 2018
- Vacant, alternate, Jan. 2, 2020
- Vacant, alternate, July 6, 2016
- Kevin Updike, vice chair, Aug. 31, 2020
- Vacant, alternate, Jan. 20, 2018
- Lt. Col. Paul E."Forrest" Neidhardt, Avon Park Air Force Range
- Ronald J. Riedel, Avon Park Air Force Range (alternate)
- Pamela L. Luce, Polk County School Board
- Vacant, Polk County School Board (alternate)
Qualifications for Board Members / How to Apply
Links to Documents
Land Use Cases
For more information, call Thado N. Hays, or Margo White at (863) 534-6792, or by email at ThadoHays@polk-county.net, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Polk County Meetings and Agendas