Whether you're a vendor, or a resident trying to get information, Polk County's Equal Opportunity Division wants to make sure you are treated fairly.
This division oversees many important functions within Polk's government, which include:
- Investigates discrimination and sexual harassment complaints
- Ensures compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Practices progressive minority recruitment and hiring practices
- Promotes contractual bid opportunities for women and minority businesses
- Provides quarterly and annual workforce statistics
- Conducts training on equal employment laws and practices
Equal Opportunity Administrator - Title VI/ADA
Phone: (863) 534-6075
Toll Free: (800) 780-5346
330 W. Church St.
Bartow, FL 33830
Office Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.