Polk County’s Information Technology Division does more than just fix computers. The group manages and operates the systems that support all divisions within Polk County’s Board of County Commissioners, which include:
- Website management and custom applications
- Oracle, the county’s enterprise resource planning system
- Geographic information systems and mapping software
- Computer infrastructure and servers
- Customer help desk and computer support
- Records management and public record requests
The IT division also provides assistance to the offices of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Supervisor of Elections, Property Appraiser, Tax Collector and the Tenth Judicial Circuit.