- The properties listed below have already been through the statutory public bid process and are now available for immediate purchase.
- Properties will be sold on a first come, first served basis and full payment must be made in the form of a cashier's check, made payable to the Polk County Board of County Commissioners.
- Buyers will be responsible for the payment of documentary stamp tax and recording fees, which are due at the time of purchase. Check with our office for the appropriate amounts.
- Properties are sold as-is with no warranties given or implied and conveyance of the property will be by county deed.
- It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to contact the appropriate governmental agencies to determine whether the property can be utilized for the buyer's intended use.
- The sale and conveyance of any real property by the county is subject to the terms, conditions, and requirements of Section 125.35 of Florida Statutes.
- This list is subject to change at any time, so please check back frequently or contact this office for updated information.
- For more information, please call Chris Peterson at (863) 534-2584, or Scott Lowery at (863) 534-2578.
Clicking the parcel numbers below will bring up additional information from the property appraiser. Please use the prices listed below as a guide. Contact Chris Peterson at (863) 534-2584, or Scott Lowery at (863) 534-2578 for official pricing and further details.
|Parcel ID #||Purchase Amount (as of 1/16/2022)|