Utilities Payment Options
Polk County Utilities offers its customers multiple ways to pay their bills in the most convenient way possible.
Polk County Utilities' online payment center provides a fast and easy way to view billing information and allows you to make payments.
- Payments made after 4:30 p.m. will be posted to your account the following business day.
- Online service is unavailable between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., and 1:45 a.m. and 3:30 a.m.
Access payment center
Automatic Bank Draft
To pay your bill by bank draft:
- Complete and sign the automatic bank drafting application..
- Return application with voided check, U.S. bank account only. (Allow 30 days for processing)
- Return via fax, email or mailing address information listed on the automatic bank drafting application.
- Several Amscot locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Amscot only accepts cash payments.
- You will need to provide a copy of your utility bill.
- Payments must be made by 4 p.m. for same day posting. There is a $1.50 service fee for each payment. Payments made after 4 p.m. will be processed and posted to your account the following business day.
Pay by Phone
- To pay your utility bill by phone call 863-298-4100 or toll free at 1-800-301-6039. Payments made after 4:30 p.m. will be posted to your account the following business day.
Polk County Utilities
P.O. Box 2019
Bartow, FL 33831-2019
Polk County Utilities
1011 Jim Keene Blvd. Map
Winter Haven, FL 33880
The lobby and drive-thru lanes are open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Payments made after 4:30 p.m. will be posted to your account the following business day.
- To sign up for utility bill e-notifications, email email@example.com. If you need further assistance, call 863-298-4100 or toll free at 1-800-301-6039.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit/debit as payment options.
- If your payment is delinquent or your services have been disconnected, please call 863-298-4100 or toll free 1-800-301-6039 to speak with a customer service representative.
- International customers can use their service address when making a payment in lieu of the credit card billing address.
For all other questions, please contact Polk County Utilities by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 863-298-4100 or toll free at 1-800-301-6039; or fax 863-298-4111. The office hours are Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For after hours emergencies call 863-534-7351.