Utilities Payment Options
Polk County Utilities offers its customers multiple ways to pay their bills in the most convenient way possible.
Polk County Utilities' online payment center provides a fast and easy way to view billing information and allows you to make payments.
- Payments made after 4 p.m. will be posted to your account the following business day. Payments made after 4 pm on the bill due date will be considered as late. This will result in a late fee assessment of $6 or 5 percent, whichever is greater.
- Online payment service is unavailable from 7 to 9 p.m., and 2 to 3:30 a.m.
Automatic Bank Draft
To pay your bill by bank draft:
- To start automatic back draft services please complete and sign the Automatic Bank Draft Application Form
- Return application with voided check, U.S. bank account only
- Please allow 30 days for processing
- Please note timing of the bank draft request submittal and account billing dates may require payment of monthly billing via other methods until bank draft is activated with the customer's banking institution
- Return via fax to (863) 298-4150 or to the mailing address information listed on the automatic bank drafting application
- Several Amscot locations are open 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, including holidays.
- Amscot only accepts cash payments.
- You will need to provide a copy of your utility bill.
- Payments must be made by 4 p.m. for same day posting. There is a $1.50 service fee for each payment. Payments made after 4 p.m. will be processed and posted to your account the following business day.
Pay by Phone
To pay your utility bill via automated system, call (863) 298-4100 or toll free at 1-800-301-6039. Payments made after 4:30 p.m. will be posted to your account the following business day.
Polk County Utilities
P.O. Box 2019
Bartow, FL 33831
Polk County Utilities
1011 Jim Keene Blvd.
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Google Map Directions to Polk County Utilities
The lobby and drive-thru lanes are open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Payments made after 4:30 p.m. will be posted to your account the following business day.
- To sign up for utility bill e-notifications, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need further assistance, call (863) 298-4100 or toll free at 1 (800) 301-6039.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit/debit as payment options.
- If your payment is delinquent or your services have been disconnected, please call (863) 298-4100 or toll free 1 (800) 301-6039 to speak with a customer service representative.
For all other questions, please contact Polk County Utilities by email at email@example.com, phone (863) 298-4100 or toll free at 1 (800) 301-6039; or fax (863) 298-4111. The office hours are Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For after hours emergencies call (863) 534-7351.