Recycling is collected once a week on the same day as your garbage and yard trash. Curbside recycling is available for residents who chose to participate in the program.
The following items can be placed in the yellow bins:
- Paper and paperboard products
- Cardboard flattened and cut to a maximum size of 3 feet by 3 feet can be placed in or next to the recycling bin
- Newspaper can be set in the recycling bin, or in a paper bag, next to the bin
- Plastic containers/bottles with recycling numbers 1-7
- Aluminum or steel (tin) containers
Lids and labels can stay on the containers, but containers
must be unsoiled.
If you need recycling bins, call the Waste and Recycling Division at (863) 284-4319.