When: November 11, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Polk County History Center - 100 E. Main St., Bartow, FL 33830
Herald the arrival of the holiday season at the History Center with the 13th Annual Festival of Wreaths and Silent Auction. The wreaths will be on display from November 11 until December 14, when high bidders begin picking up wreaths to decorate their homes.
Silent Auction (Opens Saturday, November 11, 8:00 a.m.)
A full list of events throughout the festival include:
- November 11, 8:00 a.m. – Silent Auction begins. Ends on Dec. 14.
- November 17, December 2 and 16 – Selfies with Santa (Reservations Required)
- November 18, 11:00 a.m. – Architectural Tour (Holiday Edition)
- November 25, 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. – Merry & Bright – Includes a tour of the exhibit, cookies and a performance by the award-winning Frostproof High School Chorus
- November 30, 12:30 p.m. – “A Dickens of a Christmas” with J. Lenora Bresler and presented by Engage Bartow.
- December 9 – Jingle & Mingle – View the festive wreaths on display as Christmas music is played throughout the day.
For more information and reservations, contact the Polk County History Center.