Roadway Maintenance is responsible for day-to-day maintenance activities of county-owned roadway and drainage assets, as well as the right-of-way (ROW). Using both staff and contractors, the maintenance units perform:
- Mowing the right-of-way
- Pothole patching
- Grading of unpaved roads
- Sidewalk repair
- Storm pipe and stormwater structure repairs
- Drainage outfalls and ditch maintenance
- Removal of obstructions in the roadway
- Tree trimming within the right of way
- Emergency storm and flood response including sandbag distribution
Roadway Maintenance activities only take place within the ROW and on some isolated county-owned infrastructure, such as drainage ponds.
Not sure which regional maintenance unit is responsible for your road? Click here to find out.
For service requests, contact your nearest Roadway Maintenance Unit.
- Mulberry Maintenance (Unit 1): (863) 519-4734 or email email@example.com
- Fort Meade Maintenance (Unit 2): (863) 285-6588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auburndale Maintenance (Unit 3): (863) 965-5524 or email email@example.com
- Dundee Maintenance (Unit 4): (863) 421-3367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakeland Maintenance (Unit 5): (863) 815-6701 or email email@example.com
- Frostproof Maintenance (Unit 6): (863) 635-7879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org